Grant of License. Play Buddy grants you a nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use the downloaded program (the "Software") with equipment owned by you or under your control, according to the terms and conditions of this License Agreement. This License Agreement permits a single user to install and use three (3) registration activations of the Software.
- Play Buddy offers 1 month, 3 month, 6 month, and 12 month subscriptions.
- The subscription term is the full price of the software. It is paid in advance and renews automatically until cancelled.
- Play Buddy reserves the right to review and change Play Buddy software prices at any time.
- Play Buddy reserves the right to require a mandatory upgrade. This may result in software differences or alterations not present on the previous software version.
- Play Buddy reserves the right to suspend subscription service without advanced warning or issuing a refund if any restrictions within this License Agreement are violated.
- Subscriptions will not be renewed, extended, or refunded in the event of gamesite changes, unpredictable software malfunctions, or any other situation that results in non-working software.
You May Not:
- Activate your registration more than three (3) times.
- Activate your registration on more than two (2) computers.
- Copy the Software except as permitted by this license.
- Share or otherwise distribute any registration codes that accompany the software.
- Reverse-engineer, decompile or disassemble the Software, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- Distribute, rent, loan, lease, sell, sublicense or otherwise transfer all or part of the Software or any rights granted hereunder to any other person without the prior written consent of Play Buddy.
- Remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notices, labels or marks from the Software.
- Modify, translate, adapt, arrange or create derivative works based on the Software for any purpose.
- Utilize any equipment, device, software or other means designed to circumvent or remove any form of copy protection used by Play Buddy in connection with the Software, or use the Software together with any copy protection device or technique not supplied by Play Buddy.
- Export the Software in violation of U.S. or other applicable export control laws.
Title and copyright to the Software and any copies made by you remain with Play Buddy. Unauthorized copying of the Software, or failure to comply with the above restrictions, will result in automatic termination of this license.
The Software is provided to you "AS IS," and you acknowledge that it may contain errors. Play Buddy disclaims any warranty or liability obligations to you of any kind. PLAY BUDDY MAKES, AND YOU RECEIVE, NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR IN ANY COMMUNICATION WITH YOU; AND PLAY BUDDY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER WARRANTY INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PLAY BUDDY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. The above exclusions may not apply to you as some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. In addition to the above warranty rights, you may also have other rights, which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
THE SOFTWARE HAS NOT BEEN TESTED IN ALL SITUATIONS UNDER WHICH IT MAY BE USED. PLAY BUDDY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER FOR THE RESULTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE. PERSONS USING THE SOFTWARE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SUPERVISION, MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL OF THE SOFTWARE. THIS RESPONSIBILITY INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, THE DETERMINATION OF APPROPRIATE USES FOR THE SOFTWARE AND THE SELECTION OF THE SOFTWARE AND OTHER PROGRAMS TO ACHIEVE INTENDED RESULTS. PERSONS USING THE SOFTWARE ARE ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR ESTABLISHING THE ADEQUACY OF INDEPENDENT PROCEDURES FOR TESTING THE RELIABILITY AND ACCURACY OF ANY PROGRAM OUTPUT, INCLUDING ALL ITEMS DESIGNED BY USING THE SOFTWARE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
IN NO EVENT WILL PLAY BUDDY BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, LOST PROFITS, COST OF COVER OR OTHER SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF PLAY BUDDY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE LICENSE FEE REFLECTS THIS ALLOCATION OF RISK.
PLAY BUDDY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR REGISTRATION INFORMATION AND/OR YOUR SOFTWARE. IF YOU LOSE YOUR REGISTRATION INFORMATION, PLAY BUDDY CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE TO RESEND YOUR SOFTWARE AND/OR YOUR SERIAL NUMBER/CODE. PLAY BUDDY WILL RESEND CODES AND SOFTWARE AT THE SOLE DISCRESSION OF PLAY BUDDY.
If any provision of these license conditions is found to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the further conditions of this license will remain fully effective and the parties will be bound by obligations which approximate, as closely as possible, the effect of the provision found invalid or unenforceable, without being themselves invalid or unenforceable. Play Buddy reserves the right to change this license agreement without prior notice.